If you are looking for a UK insurance broker to arrange cover for your overseas property, we have access to insurance policies available to suit most owners, especially people with high value homes and possessions abroad.

One of the key benefits of using a UK broker for your overseas property insurance is that your contract will be in English and subject to UK law.

So, if you have a high value overseas property, whether you inhabit only part of the year or live there full-time, why not contact us today to find out more.

Private Client Insurance Specialist

About Overseas Property Insurance

Depending on the insurance policy you decide on for your overseas property, here are some of the available benefits:

  • Buildings can be covered for full accidental damage.
  • Cover for your possessions wherever they are in the world including accidental loss and damage.
  • Cover for valuables*
  • Fine Art cover*
  • Public liability cover included.
  • Emergency travel cover, should you need to travel abroad to mitigate the outcome of a claim.
  • Employers’ liability cover included as standard for risks located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and Monaco.
  • Currency conversion condition for Euros.
  • Compulsory cover for natural catastrophes in France and Spain included.
  • No excess payable on fine art or valuables claims.
  • Automatic cover for new acquisitions subject to an additional premium.

* Information would be required of overall value and specific value of individual high value items.

Why Finch?

The Finch insurance team are used to working with high net worth individuals, organising  insurance policies for properties abroad.

You will be dealing with a small team of people that fully understand the insurance products they specify and the individual needs of our many customers. Add to that the personal service we offer with our very experienced advisors and you will see why some clients continue to insure through Finch year after year.

If you would like to find out more about your options for insurance for an overseas property, why not contact us today.

Private Client Insurance Enquiry Form

Please fill in as much detail as possible.