If you have fine art, antiques or collectables in your home, you may want to consider an insurance policy that will protect your items should the worst happen.
A member of our experienced team will take the time to understand the specific details of your valuable pieces and suggest the relevant insurance cover options available.
They can also advise you on any valuation reports you should prepare to ensure your insurance policy is the most cost-effective and comprehensive it can be. Why not contact us today to discuss your options.
Private Client Insurance Specialist
About Fine Art and Antiques Insurance
If you own, or are legally responsible for art, antiques and collectibles of a particular value due to their age, style, artistic merit or collectability, these will be covered on your policy and can include:
- Paintings, drawings, etchings, prints and photographs
- Tapestries and rugs
- Porcelain and sculpture
- Stamps or coins forming part of a collection
- Gold, silver, and gold- and silver-plated items
- Clocks and barometers;
Fine art cover can include
- Defective titles of fine art – up to £100,000 during any one period of insurance
- Death in Artist cover – automatic increase of cover up to 100% if the artist of your fine art dies in the period of insurance
- Extended replacement cover – up to an additional 25% of the specified item value if professionally valued within last three years up to a £100,000 per incident.
- New Possessions cover – automatically increases in the sum insured to cover new purchases for 90 days up to 25% of the current sum insured.
- Loss in value cover – If a fine art item is damaged and the repairs to the item subsequently reduce its value.
The Finch insurance team are used to working with high net worth individuals, organising home insurance policies to include fine art and antiques.
You will be dealing with a small team of people that fully understand the insurance products they specify and the individual needs of our many customers. Add to that the personal service we offer with our very experienced advisors and you will see why some clients continue to insure through Finch year after year.
To find out more about our antique and fine art insurance policies, contact us today.
Private Client Insurance Enquiry Form
Please fill in as much detail as possible.