If you are looking for an insurance broker to arrange cover for your property, we have access to insurance policies available to suit most landlords.

We can provide cover for all types of let properties, including professional let, student, HMOs and local authority.

In addition, we can also provide legal protection and rent guarantee policies which would provide legal costs in the event of non payment of the rent by your tenant.

Private Client Insurance Specialist

Private Client Insurance Enquiry Form

Please fill in as much detail as possible.