Whether your blasting business is a small company working locally, or you are a large blasting contractor working across the country, making sure your business has the right insurance in place is essential.
With offices across the South of England, we work with blasting contractors throughout the UK with a team of friendly advisors who can help you find the best insurance product to suit your needs, all at market competitive prices.
At Finch, we work with a number of trades and have experience with blasting contractors for cover that can include:
- Employers liability insurance
- Products liability insurance
- Public liability insurance
- Contract works / contractors all risks insurance
- Business interruption
- Performance Bonds
- Accidental damage
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Loss or damage to your business assets, tools, plant and stock
- Vehicle and fleet insurance
Making sure the right insurance policy is in place for the specific needs of your blasting contracting business is key. If the worst does happen, you need to be sure that you’ll lose minimum downtime and your business can continue through the short-term disruption, as well as the longer-term fallout.
Many of our blasting contractor clients have been with us for a number of years because we don’t just ‘sell’ insurance; we work with them to understand the individual risks they face and the opportunities for policy review that could help them become more efficient without compromising their business.
- Accidental damage to the property you are working on.
- Use of chemicals.
- Working on the restoration of protected properties, listed buildings or monuments.
- Working at heights.
- Plant – including trailer mounted equipment.
Abrasive Blasting Businesses
We are able to cover general blasting contractors as well as specialist businesses and projects, including:
- Grit Blasting
- Hydro-blasting (water blasting)
- Dry Ice Blasting (including coating and finishing)
- Vacuum Blasting
Get In Touch
If you are looking for insurance for your steel fabrication business, why not get in touch with us today and chat through your options?