Whether you are a single person cleaning contractor or run a larger cleaning company, making sure your business has the right insurance in place is essential for your own peace of mind and to manage your risks associated with potential problems.
With offices in Hampshire and Berkshire, we work with cleaning contractors across the South of England with a team of friendly advisors who can help you find the best insurance product to suit your needs, all at market competitive prices.
At Finch, we work with a number of trades and have experience with cleaning contractors for insurance cover that can include:
- Employers liability insurance
- Products liability insurance (including inefficacy)
- Public liability insurance
- Contract works / contractors all risks insurance
- Business interruption all risks
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Loss or damage to your business assets, tools, plant and stock
- Vehicle and fleet insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Fidelity Bonding
Making sure the right insurance policy is in place for the specific needs of your cleaning business is key. If the worst does happen, you need to be sure that you’ll lose minimum downtime and your business can continue through the short-term disruption, as well as the longer-term fallout.
Many of our cleaning contractor clients have been with us for a number of years because we don’t just ‘sell’ insurance; we work with them to understand the individual risks they face and the opportunities for policy review that could help them become more efficient, without compromising their business.
Get In Touch
If you are looking for insurance for your cleaning business, why not get in touch with us today and chat through your options?