Shuttering and Formwork Contractors

With offices across the UK, we work with piling and underpinning contractors helping find the best insurance products to suit their needs, all at market competitive prices.

Call us now for a quote on 01256 352244.


Whether your shuttering business is a smaller company working locally, or you are a large formwork contractor working across the country, making sure your business has the right insurance in place is essential.

With offices in Southern England, we work with shuttering and formwork contractors across the UK with a team of friendly advisors who can help you find the best insurance product to suit your needs, all at market competitive prices.

At Finch, we work with a number of trades and have experience with shuttering and formwork contractors for cover that can include:

  • Employers liability insurance
  • Products liability insurance
  • Public liability insurance
  • Contract works / contractors all risks insurance
  • Business interruption
  • Performance Bonds
  • Accidental damage
  • Professional indemnity insurance
  • Loss or damage to your business assets, tools, plant and stock
  • Vehicle and fleet insurance

Managing Risk

Making sure the right insurance policy is in place for the specific needs of your formwork business is key. If the worst does happen, you need to be sure that you’ll lose minimum downtime and your business can continue through the short-term disruption, as well as the longer-term fallout.

Many of our shuttering and formwork contractor clients have been with us for a number of years because we don’t just ‘sell’ insurance; we work with them to understand the individual risks they face and the opportunities for policy review that could help them become more efficient without compromising their business.

Get In Touch

If you are looking for insurance for your shuttering / formwork business, why not get in touch with us today and chat through your options?