When it comes to insuring waste management and recycling risks, we have access to dedicated insurance policies designed for the UK recycling industry.
We are able to provide insurance policies for material damage and business interruption combined risks, incorporating machinery breakdown cover, as well as liability insurance.
With offices in Southern England, our commercial insurance broking team work with companies across the UK and we will help find the most appropriate insurance product to suit the needs of your waste management business.
Risk Management for Waste Contractors
Managing risk within your waste management business is of paramount importance for insurers and we have access to policies that can establish a strong base for your business to build upon.
The policies we have available cover a wide range of businesses in the sector:
- Waste management contractors
- Skip hire operators
- Waste transfer stations
- Landfill sites and incinerator operators
- Material recycling facilities
- Recycling operations also include:
- Aggregate and Demolition Waste
- Bio-mass plants
- Electronic waste
- Green waste along with the production of secondary bio-fuels
- Household waste including Mechanical Biological Treatment (MBT) technology
- Industrial trade waste
- Liquid waste including water, oils and chemicals
- Metal, glass, paper and plastics recycling
We can also assist with the following classes of coverage for your policy:
- Employers and Public Liability Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability and Regulatory Risk
- Office and Fleet Insurance
- Plant and Machinery Insurance
- Material Damage / Loss of Profits
- D&O and Professional Indemnity
- Fees For Intervention (FFI) Insurance
- Environmental Impairment Liability (EIL)
Get In Touch
If you are looking for insurance for your waste management or recycling contracting business, why not get in touch with us today and chat through your options?