When it comes to fast food restaurants, we have access to insurance policies designed specifically for you, whether you own a single establishment, or perhaps a number of restaurants within a franchise.
We can provide insurance policies with wide coverage for liability obligations, damage and contents, as well as interruption to your business, which can be costly in itself.
The policies we have available cover a wide range of businesses in the sector:
- Fast food restaurants
- Owners of single franchise units
- Operators of multiple locations of a single franchise or mixed franchises
- Privately owned fast food restaurant chains
Typical Cover Includes
- Employers and Public Liability insurance
- Office and buildings insurance
- Stock deterioration (including food and drink)
- Material damage / loss of profits
- Money insurance (including money in transit)
- Business interruption
- Loss of licence (if relevant)
- Personal accident / injury
Well managed and risk aware fast food restaurants can benefit from reduced insurance premiums by following processes and procedures that minimise risk throughout the business. We will advise on any necessary steps that you can take to ensure your risk is efficiently managed and your insurance policy remains cost effective for your fast food restaurant business.
Get In Touch
If you are looking for insurance for your fast food restaurant, why not get in touch with us today and chat through your options?