Hotels & Restaurants

With offices across the south of England, our insurance broking team can help hoteliers, pub landlords and restaurant owners throughout the UK and we will help find the most appropriate insurance product to suit the needs of your business. Email us now for a quote on

We offer a range of commercial insurance products for the hospitality sector and can help you find the best commercial insurance policy to suit your business.

At Finch, we help independent owners and businesses with a number of sites to maximise their cover and minimise their costs. And, with so many variations, each insurance policy can be tailored to suit your business.

Hotel and Restaurant Insurance Scheme

  • Independent restaurants and eateries
  • Cafes and coffee shops
  • Pubs and Gastro Pubs
  • Bed and Breakfast
  • Boutique hotels and family run hotels
  • Hotel and multi-site hotel businesses

Our experience working with hoteliers, pub landlords and restaurant owners is backed up with high levels of service to our clients and we aim to provide true value for money.

Typical Cover Includes

  • Material Damage‚ Stock & Contents
  • Commercial Legal Expenses
  • Computer Insurance Cover
  • Directors & Officers Liability
  • Business Interruption
  • Employment Practices Liability
  • Public & Product Liability
  • Group Personal Accident & Travel
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Employers Liability
  • Comprehensive Fraud
  • Motor Fleet
  • Keyman
  • Engineering Inspection
  • Tax Investigations

Get In Touch

If you are looking for insurance for your restaurant or hotel business, why not get in touch with us today and chat through your options?

Enquiry Form